[Skip to Content]
[Main Content]


You usually need to get permission to copy, adapt, share or distribute somebody else’s creative work (for example, music, images, text or video clips). Organisations using materials protected by copyright in their work can get permission in the form of a licence.

The links on this page provide information about getting permission to use different kinds of media.